All the visitors.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Vintage dress. Literally.

So my mom and I always go to this old Antique and Craft Mall, we find some pretty nifty things in there. Quite easy to lose yourself in the awesome-ness that is vintage items and other peoples "trash" that we grow to treasure. It was on of these visits that we found a "vintage grab bag" it was full of fabrics- be it lace, embroider hankies, table runners, just some pure awesome things. In this grab bag was this dress. It has a nude under-layer that matches my skin tone nicely, there is a green lace top layer that is beautiful. The sleeves are unfinished but I actually really like the look of them. There is two pieces of extra fabric over the bust, and it is different but very intriguing and flattering. The bottom has some little swoopy details, I really love it. It is quite big so I cinched the waist with a black belt, and grabbed some sassy black and white heels. I love this look. I was so proud of myself for putting it together.


No comments:

Post a Comment