All the visitors.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Distance.

It's been a while since I've said hello. I'm sorry for the absence self. This blog is dedicated to myself. Here I am writing down these words and showing pictures and it is all to myself. I sometimes get weirded out by that, but then I remember my old diaries (with a cringe) and realize that at least I have spell check now. I think i't neat for me to do this, I just need to step up my game and keep the words a flowing. So. How has it been self? I've been pretty nifty as of late. These are some new glasses I bought for literally only 9.95. FREE SHIPPING. My favorite. I think I look quite classy, and quite like a modern Harry Potter love child with Buddy Holly, actually no not really. But hey, I dig these frames. I wanna feel retro on the outside, as I do on the inside. Born in the wrong era. I wish I would have been a teenager in the 40's or even 60's. Or even 70's. Not in the 2000's how lame can I get now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment